6/6/09

Closer...

...Almost ready to thump! I need to do some paint touch-up on the frame where I welded on new tabs, and cut off some old ones. Someday it'll get taken down to the frame to do everything really nice, like I'm doing on my XT500, but until then it will be a bit on the ratty side. With the new carb I'm starting with a 35 pilot jet and 240 main, so we'll see how that goes.

Fender and lights mounted, but still needs wired. I welded on tabs to mount the signals behind the shocks.

The new bars are my favorite mod so far. This is the Motion Pro "Turbo" throttle. Really a nice piece. The grips are the original ones from my Triumph S4, as I replaced them with heated grips when that bike was fairly new, and look great on the SR. Also the new stainless braided brake line is installed.

No comments: